8 May 2013
Papua Mining plc
Final results for the year ended 31 December 2012
Papua Mining, a UK company focussed on the exploration for and if commercially feasible, development of gold and copper deposits in Papua New Guinea, announces its final results for the twelve months ended 31 December 2012.
- Highly prospective ground holding in “Elephant Country”
- Highly experienced and successful exploration team
- Fully funded
- Big copper mineralised systems proven by drilling nearby
- Up to 29.5% copper found in outcrop samples
- Geophysical anomalies characteristic of porphyry identified
- Drilling of first target commenced in April.
Click here to read the Annual Report in pdf format.
|Papua Mining plc|
|Hugh McCullough||+353 1532 9535|
|Cenkos Securities – Nominated Adviser & Broker|
|Ken Fleming/Alan Stewart||+44 131 220 6939
+44 207 397 8900
|Square1 Consulting – Financial Public Relations|
|David Bick/Mark Longson||+44 207 929 5599|