Rockfire Resources is a precious, base metal and critical mineral exploration company with mostly 100%-owned gold/silver/copper assets in Australia, and a zinc/lead/silver/germanium asset in Greece. The Company is continually building shareholder value through the addition and upgrading of JORC-compliant mineral resources in its core commodities, which include:
- Zinc – 210,000 tonnes (Molaoi, Greece)
- Lead – 39,000 tonnes (Molaoi, Greece)
- Silver – 5.4 million ounces (Molaoi, Plateau, Copperhead)
- Gold – 131,300 ounces (Plateau, Australia)
- Copper – 80,000 tonnes (Copperhead, Australia)
- Molybdenum – 9,400 tonnes (Copperhead, Australia)
Rockfire entered a farm-in and joint venture agreement, with ASX-listed Sunshine Gold (ASX:SHN), for Sunshine to earn a 75% interest in the Lighthouse and adjoining Kookaburra tenements in Queensland, Australia, which host the Plateau gold/silver resource. All other resources and tenements are held 100% by Rockfire, or its subsidiaries.